You have no items in your list.
Information pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 in relation to the Site www.beta-tools.com
1 • Holder of the treatment
This information is provided pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (the "Regulation"), with regard to the processing performed in connection with the use and registration at www.beta-tools.com (hereinafter the "Site") also through the redirection from other domains registered in the name of the group. The data controller (hereinafter the "Data Controller") is Beta Utensili S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to simply as 'Beta'), with its registered office at via Volta n. 18 - 20845 Sovico (MB) - Italy, C.F. and P.Iva: 09321470966.
2 • Purpose and modalities of the processing and legal basis of the processing
Your personal data are processed by Beta for various purposes, in relation to the type of relationship established with us.
The personal data provided by users and customers during registration will be used for the following purposes:
a. Registration, access and use of the area reserved for registered users, where they can use the various services offered, including - by way of example but not limited to - the product configuration system, requests to send catalogs. The legal basis for this treatment is the provision of services provided for registered users to the site;
b. Sending of periodical publications, also in the form of newsletters. The legal basis for this treatment is your willingness to receive the newsletter, having clicked on the appropriate button entered on the site
c. Profiling - Analysis of navigation habits, frequency of consumption and propensity to buy. The legal basis for this treatment is your consent;
d. Marketing - sending and/or delivery of commercial and promotional communications, including discounts, benefits, new services and incentives, via e-mail and/or in paper form, fax, text message, mms, chat, electronic and/or paper coupons, posts and banners, through social networks, through the App on the mobile phone or other device on which it has been installed, also in the form of notification Push, also by our business partners. The legal basis for this treatment is your consent;
e. With regard to the processing of cookies, please refer directly to the information on cookies on the site, easily accessible from the pages of the same.
3 • Optional nature of consent and legal basis for processing
For the purposes of point 2.a (registration in the reserved area of the Site) the treatment is necessary to continue with the registration itself and the provision of services. Any refusal will make it impossible to verify the identity of the subject and therefore the inability to register. For points 2.b, 2.c and 2.d (sending of publications and newsletters, profiling and marketing activities also by business partners) consent is optional, but in case of refusal you will not receive communications and commercial offers, nor communications based on individual and personalized interests and needs. The above treatments are based on your expression of consent, if given.
If you have a supply or other business relationship with us (procurement of business, agency, etc.), please contact us, etc), your data will be processed for the following purposes of contractual nature, law and internal administrative.
a. To fulfil contractual and pre-contractual obligations, such as, for example, activities aimed at the conclusion of the contract (including the economic and financial evaluation, the request for documentation attesting to the possession of certain requirements, or the fulfilment of its specific requirements before the conclusion of the contract) as well as activities necessary for the performance of the services provided for in the contract of an administrative, financial and accounting nature related to and necessary for the execution of the contract and aimed at fulfilling the obligations described above, including the related financial obligations with banks or other financial intermediaries; for the ordinary management of the contract, the support and after-sales service, the recovery of the credit, if necessary also for the management and assignment of the credits or their recovery and, if necessary, for the management of any litigation and, in general, the protection of the respective rights. The processing of personal data for this purpose is based on Art. 6.1.b (execution of the contract or pre-contractual measure) of the GDPR and does not require your consent;
b. In order to comply with the obligations provided for by the laws in force following the conclusion of the contract vis-à-vis the Public Administration, including compliance with anti-money laundering and anti-mafia regulations, as well as the keeping of company accounts for both civil and tax purposes, such as, for example, operations for accounting for tax data, acts and procedures for the preparation of financial statements documents, as well as provisions issued by authorities empowered to do so by law.
The processing of personal data for this purpose is based on Article 6.1.c (legal obligation) of the GDPR and does not require your consent.
The provision of your data for the purposes a.b. above is optional, however, failure to provide it will make it impossible to perform the contract or to provide the services requested by you.
4 • Scope of data communication
For the pursuit of the purposes indicated above, the data may be communicated to:
1. our employees and collaborators in the commercial, marketing, administrative and technical sectors who act under our authority and who are authorised to treat them as data processors;
2. companies that are part of our Group of companies (the parent companies, subsidiaries or associates pursuant to Article 2359 of the Italian Civil Code or companies subject to common control, as well as entities belonging to consortia, networks of companies and groups and temporary associations of companies;
3. persons whose activity is necessary for the execution of contracts to which you are a party or to fulfil requests before the conclusion of the contract (e.g.: Companies and institutions in the banking, credit and insurance sectors, factoring companies, companies to which the credit is transferred, companies that provide commercial information, mail delivery companies) as well as law firms for the protection of the rights of the owner;
4. third parties to whom the purchased receivables may be assigned, including, for example, factoring companies, financial institutions and financial intermediaries;
5. third parties to whom our company may outsource certain activities and who consequently provide the undersigned with certain instrumental services, in any case related to the processing and purposes described above, such as, for example, operators who provide administrative, accounting, tax, auditing, information system management, credit collection, mass storage services. These third parties carry out processing on behalf of our company and are authorized to process them as data processors in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR;
6. Public Administrations, security authorities, inspectors and, more generally, persons whose right to access data is recognised by specific legal provisions or by a measure issued by an authority empowered to do so by law;
7. third party business partners of Beta Utensili.
5 • Methods of data processing and Storage period
Personal data will be processed both electronically and without the aid of electronic means, using security measures, adequate against the risks of destruction or loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
The data will be stored in accordance with civil and fiscal regulations (10 years) and for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, without prejudice to the additional storage time required by law. After this period they will be destroyed or made anonymous. The data processed for profiling and marketing purposes will be kept for 12 and 24 months respectively, as indicated by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
6 • Rights of the data subject
The Regulation grants you the following rights: you have the right to access your data, to request its rectification, cancellation or limitation of treatment, to oppose its processing. She also has the right to the portability of her data. To better understand these rights, we remind you that they are listed in Articles 15 (right of access), 16 (right of rectification), 17 (right to erasure), 18 (right to restrict processing), 20 (right to data portability) and Article 21 (right of opposition) of the aforementioned Regulation 2016/679. In addition, she has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for the matter, i.e. the Data Protection Supervisor (www.garanteprivacy.it)
The rights may be exercised by sending a simple written communication to be addressed to Beta Utensili S.p.A., with registered office in via Volta n. 18 - 20845 Sovico (MB) - Italy or to the e-mail address email@example.com
It is possible that these changes affect how you use your personal information.